Administration Office:
15992 Milton Ave.
P.O. Box 308
Lake Milton, Ohio 44429
Office: 330-538-0078
Fax: 330-538-2030

Our Churches

The earliest church in the township was the Presbyterian, founded in about 1807. A church structure was erected soon afterwards at Pricetown, with James Boyd as first pastor and later activities were transferred to Orr’s Corners, but eventually abandoned. The Methodist Episcopal Church was organized in 1812, services were held at homes and in schoolhouses by circuit riders. Subsequently a church was erected at Baldwin’s Corners, but Methodists in Milton were soon identified with the Milton-Newton church at Pricetown, the building being on the Newton Township side of the line. The Disciples Church was organized in Milton about 1830 and flourished for a generation but finally dissolved.

The Churches In The Lake Milton Area

Baptist Bible Church
6719 State Rt. 225
Ravenna, OH 44266
(330) 358-2332

Berlin Center Methodist Parsonage
5888 Weaver Road
Berlin Center, Ohio
(330) 547-4112

Church of Christ of Lake Milton
16313 Milton Avenue
Lake Milton, Ohio
(330) 654-9555

Deerfield Evangelical Friends Church
1261 State Rt. 14
Deerfield, Ohio
(330) 584-6777

Deerfield United Methodist Church
1483 State Rt. 225
Deerfield, Ohio
(330) 654-2170

Ellsworth Presbyterian Church
U.S. Rt. 224
Ellsworth, Ohio
(330) 547-2977

Lake Milton Baptist Temple
415 S. Pricetown Road
Diamond, Ohio
(330) 538-3051

Lake Milton Presbyterian Church
942 Grandview Road
Lake Milton, Ohio
(330) 654-3921

Lakeview Assembly of God
17930 Mahoning Avenue
Lake Milton, Ohio
(330) 654-3146

MT Moriah Lutheran Church
4626 S. Pricetown Road
Berlin Center, Ohio
(330) 547-3737

Palmyra United Methodist Church
3968 State Route 225
Diamond, OH 44412
(330) 654-2396

St. Catherine's Catholic Church
1254 Grandview Road
Lake Milton, Ohio
(330) 654-4001